Friday 26 April 2013

5 Spring Outfit Inspirations

Here are five outfit ideas I put together, and really enjoy wearing.  The majority of them are suited to countries with a bit of a cooler climate (like Scotland) but can be modified if you live somewhere where Spring is a bit warmer!


Outfit Number One

 I'm wearing pastel high-tops from New Look, black skinny jeans from Dorothy Perkins, a black cami (that you can't see) from Primark, a dark burgundy/maroon top from H&M and a denim shirt from New Look.  I think this outfit is great for if you're just heading out for the day either shopping, or meeting up with a friend where you need to be comfy, but still look nice and put together.  I also pair this outfit with my maroon Converses sometimes.  A really nice little accessory I like to wear with it is this Swarovski bracelet.  It has little blue crystals all the way around, and adds a little bit of a 'sophisticated' touch to the outfit.  It's very simple, so could definitely be worn with a lot of different looks.




Outfit Number Two



In this outfit I'm wearing brown studded combat boots that I got from New Look, light denim skinny jeans also from New Look, the black cami from Primark and a red and blue checked shirt with studded details on the pockets from George (Asda).  I love this outfit, and is definitely my most worn this Spring so far!  I like this outfit as its really comfy and casual, but it can always be changed up to suit other styles.  Such as, you could throw a black or grey blazer over the top to smarten it up a little bit, or you could button up the shirt and just have the collar poking out over a jumper.  There's loads of different ways to change it to suit it to your own preference!  Here's a couple close ups of the boots:




Outfit Number Three

Here I'm wearing some mint green plimsoles from Primark, the same denim skinny jeans from New Look, a mint green dress also from New Look, a plain grey zip-up hoodie and a leather biker jacket from Warehouse.  I really like this outfit, because the leather jacket gives this otherwise quite girly outfit a really edgy feel to it.  It's definitely the focus piece of this outfit, and I really like it.  I got it for £65, and it is really good quality, and doesn't feel or look cheap.  I know some people might think that £65 is a lot of money, but a good leather jacket is such a good staple piece to own, it can switch up the style of any outfit and adds a little bit of a 'rocker' feel to the outfit. 



Outfit Number 4

 This outfit is one of my favourites as well!  I'm wearing pastel yellow lace dolly shoes from H&M, black and white galaxy inspired leggings from New Look and a black studded jumper from Asda.  I love the combination of the pastel yellow shoes with the black and white.  I think it adds a lovely pop of colour, but it ties in with spring as its a pastel!  This could also be switched up many ways, with different coloured shoes, or a different colour jumper with a matching colour of shoes.  The sky is the limit!



Outfit Number Five

 So in this outfit, I'm wearing my small coral coloured wedges from New Look, black high waisted shorts from H&M, a cropped fitted top from New Look, a navy zip-hoodie also from New Look and a grey blazer from Primark.  I love high waisted shorts, I think they are really flattering, and make your legs look so much longer.  Again, I love the pastel colour that the shoes add to the outfit.  I would wear this outfit if I was going out for the night, as the wedges are a lot comfier than high heels, so they won't hurt my feet if I'm wearing them all night.  The cropped top combined with the high waisted shorts gives a flattering way of showing a bit of skin, without showing your entire stomach if you're a bit self-conscious about it, or just don't fancy showing your stomach off!



So I hope this gives you all some inspiration for outfits to wear in the springtime, which could also be taken through into summer of course!  See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment